Skip to content
- We will deal with your personal data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. The Real World Studios (“The Website”) is owned and operated by Real World Holdings Limited. Please note this applies only to Real World Holdings Limited, Real World Records Limited, Peter Gabriel Limited and WOMAD Limited (“The Companies”), not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link. Personal data will be collected, processed and used by The Companies for the purposes of providing The Companies services and products to you and the other purposes mentioned below.
- We may hold personal data relating to the transactions you enter into with others or us through The Website. We will disclose personal data to a party to the transaction to assist your transaction. When you purchase an item from us, we collect your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address for the purpose of processing your order and notifying you of the status of your order. This allows us to involve you in our purchasing process, to administer the purchasing process, to fulfil our obligations and to notify you if there are any issues with the purchasing process as well as to arrange for payment. Information may be used to check your credit status and credit account details for ordering purposes and to bill for services or products used or purchased. We may use the data collected to obtain clearance of your credit card payment.
- We may use personal data to let you know about products and services that may be of particular interest to you. We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please let us know by editing your details (click ‘Edit Membership Details’ in the bar below).
- Because the Internet infrastructure is global, the information you provide may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries that do not have similar data protection legislation. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
- The Companies may disclose your personal data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of The Companies, enforce this online agreement or to protect the interests of its users.
- We take precautions with customer information and personal data. However, except in the case of death or personal injury, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any security breaches that may occur.
- It is important for you to let us know if you think that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete. You may remove, change or modify information from our database by editing your details or contacting the webmaster.
- If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your personal data or your rights under this online agreement please use the contact form here