This page will be updated as our response changes. Last updated 28 January 2022.
As the impact of Covid-19 continues to ease and we learn to live with the virus, we’re looking to similarly ease our working protocols in line with government guidance. We believe that the majority of people are aware and sensitive to the needs of preventing transmission and the ways of doing that in a considerate manner. We’ll continue to monitor the situation and react to both national and local anomalies as we see fit.
Please adhere to the following if you’re visiting Real World Studios or any other companies on site:
- Do not come to the Studio if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
- Take a lateral flow test in the 24 hours before your visit. If you don’t have one, we may ask you to take one on arrival
- Sign in at reception when you arrive and be prepared to have your temperature taken
- Continue to have a face mask with you and wear it in confined spaces
- Use the supplied hand sanitisers
- Respect social distancing
If you have any concerns before or during your stay please talk to a member of staff.